We will have the Rigsketball van set up, and the chalk 3-point-line drawn, in the middle of the street at Treefort Music Fest in Boise, ID:
- W Grove St between 13th & 14th
- Saturday March 24th, noon-8pm
- People playing for your band must be active members of the band (like on stage when you play live).
- 3 on 3, half court, no out of bounds.
- best of three games to either 21 or 15, win by 2.
- 2's, 3's, and we wrote a 5 point spot on the ground with chalk, it's way over there by that trash can...
- Make it take it, except on game point the down team takes ball.
- Pass in (no shooting or dribbling in at the start of a possession).
- You only have to reset the play (take ball to 3 point line) after the other team hits the rim. Shots that don't hit the rim don't count.
- Don't be a jerk, ever, and especially at a Rigsketball game.
- If your band has more than three members, you can sub in whenever.
- Don't call every hand slap. Do keep things safe and friendly.
- Shoot for first possession. Loser of last game starts with ball after that.
- Yes, you can jump off the bumper of the van to dunk. And you can use the van to pass the ball off of.
- You can climb onto the van, but if you are on the van you can't call fouls. High risk, high reward.